See you at 6 pm Central! Read the rues & leave a comment!
• You must be 18 years or older to bid
• Every item has a starting bid and it goes in increments of $1.00 up to $50 then $2 increments for bid $51- $99 and $5 increments for bids of $100 and up
• The starting bid price is entirely an opinion of the Host/Hosts not an actual item value
• We reserve the right to cancel any bid or withdraw an item
• First time bidders need to register by placing a $25 deposit to our PayPal or Zelle account: firstname.lastname@example.org before they place a bid.
The $25 deposit will be refunded if you don’t buy an item or deducted from your first purchase. First time winner needs to pay right after their first auction win or their deposit will be forfeit.
They will be also excluded from bidding in our future auctions. Unpaid items will be reauctioned at the end of the same auction.
• For people who bought an item previously, a payment must be made by the end of the auction.
• No numbers in the chat unless it’s a bid
• During an auction, please keep the chatting to a minimum, also we can’t answer questions not related to the auction. We need to look at the bids and don’t want to miss anyone. It is also disrespectful to 201our bidders and MODS.
• You don’t need to be a member to participate.
• The payment options are PayPal or Zelle – JBCOINSINC@GMAIL.COM;
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YOUTUBE SCREEN NAME in a note section with your payment.
• Shipping cost is $5, no matter how many items you buy or its value.
• We ship via USPS only, once a week, on Mondays.
• Winners need to send us their mailing info to our email: email@example.com
• U.S. ONLY
These can be found at the following links: YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines:
Official Rules for Giveaways on our channel: For the giveaways held during our live streams and through our channel, you must be of legal age or have parental permission to enter. All donations are meant to support the channel and enable us to improve the content for the channel. When you win something, contact us with your name, screenname, mailing address, what you won and the date of the stream to firstname.lastname@example.org Winners are determined by the hosts and have a week to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. This video is not affiliated nor endorsed by YouTube. YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all lability related to this Giveaway. All items in our giveaways were either purchased by us or given to us to be used in said giveaways. Giveaways on this channel are held in accordance with YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data sent to us is for the sole purpose of sending the item(s) won and will not be shared with any third party nor used for any other purpose. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
FREE GIVEAWAYS: Limited to US only. No Purchase necessary. To be included in our free GAW’s during the livestream on 03/17/2023, you must be present in the live stream and answers the question we asked in the video
Also, you need answer within 60 sec if we call your name.
Free giveaways will occur at 100 likes then in increments of 100, and at the end of the stream.
Winners need to send us an email to email@example.com with YouTube name, real name, mailing address and what prize they won. Winners have 7 days to contact us to claim their prize.
Once the package leaves JBCOINSINC, we are not talking any responsibility for missing packages by the carrier.
21 Comments on “Friday night is an auction night!”
I like the $5 red seals more. Wish I could get them all. Happy Patrick’s Day to all. 😮💚
Me too at 5 redseal is awesome
I love the $2 bill. I’m also partial to the color Red. So my pick would be the Red $2 Bill.
I like the $2 red seals and star notes!
$2 bill looks like it would be a good one to have for my collection
I love the paper money with the most zeros after the first number. I like the old $2 dollar bills back side
I’m fond of silver certificates.
Second place is $2.00 bills 😊
I really like the blue seal 5 dollar bill thanks J and Mrs B and always jbcoin family
I like the red seals on the twos and fives. Blue seals on the one’s payable to silver on demand 😊
I’ve always liked the $2 but as far as red or blue seal, red would be a nice addition. I’ve got several blue certificates.
Happy st Patrick’s everyone. I like silver certificates and would love to get a few of the black eagles at some point. Go everyone
Gotta go with the 2.00 red seals. They are so nice. Thanks J&B
Despite the fact that I like all bills, the 5 dollar red seal bill is definitely one of my favorites. Good Luck Everybody!!!
I like 💚☘️☘️☘️green notes☘️☘️☘️💚
Partial to the red seal silver certs myself. Happy St Patty’s Day JnB!
I like all of these…the are green for St Patrick’s Day but I am partial to the Red Seal $5.00 Bill because I do not own one. Blessings an Love to you !! Happy St Patrick’s Day ❤️🥰🙏🏻🍀☘️
Love your auctions, see you tonight ! My pick would be the Red $2 Bill
I’m still learning about the different types of collectible bills, so….all of them! 😊😊 Thanks & good luck everyone!
I like the number two bills been collecting them for a while 🍀
Wowzers! I love those red seal notes. Indiana Jones can’t hold a candle to Mrs. B when it comes to finding treasures.
Those five’s look really cool. Good luck everyone!!
I love all of them good luck to all.