Read the info and leave a comment!
• You must be 18 years or older to bid
• Every item has a starting bid and it goes in increments of $1.00 up to $50 then $2 increments for bid $51- $99 and $5 increments for bids of $100 and up
• The starting bid price is entirely an opinion of the Host/Hosts not an actual item value
• We reserve the right to cancel any bid or withdraw an item
• First time bidders need to register by placing a $25 deposit to our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org before they place a bid.
The $25 deposit will be refunded if you don’t buy an item or deducted from your first purchase. First time winner needs to pay right after their first auction win or their deposit will be forfeit.
They will be also excluded from bidding in our future auctions. Unpaid items will be reauctioned at the end of the same auction.
• For people who bought an item previously, a payment must be made by the end of the auction.
• No numbers in the chat unless it’s a bid
• During an auction, please keep the chatting to a minimum, also we can’t answer questions not related to the auction. We need to look at the bids and don’t want to miss anyone. It is also disrespectful to 201our bidders and MODS.
• You don’t need to be a member to participate.
• The ONLY payment options IS PayPal or – JBCOINSINC@GMAIL.COM;
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YOUTUBE SCREEN NAME in a note section with your payment.
• Shipping cost is $5, no matter how many items you buy or its value.
• We ship via USPS only, once a week, on Mondays.
• Winners need to send us their mailing info to our email: email@example.com
• U.S. ONLY
These can be found at the following links: YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines:
Official Rules for Giveaways on our channel: For the giveaways held during our live streams and through our channel, you must be of legal age or have parental permission to enter. All donations are meant to support the channel and enable us to improve the content for the channel. When you win something, contact us with your name, screenname, mailing address, what you won and the date of the stream to firstname.lastname@example.org Winners are determined by the hosts and have a week to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. This video is not affiliated nor endorsed by YouTube. YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all lability related to this Giveaway. All items in our giveaways were either purchased by us or given to us to be used in said giveaways. Giveaways on this channel are held in accordance with YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data sent to us is for the sole purpose of sending the item(s) won and will not be shared with any third party nor used for any other purpose. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
FREE GIVEAWAYS: Limited to US only. No Purchase necessary. To be included in our free GAW’s during the livestream on 05/20/2023, you must be present in the live stream and answers the question we asked in the video
Also, you need answer within 60 sec if we call your name.
Free giveaways will occur at 100 likes then in increments of 100, and at the end of the stream.
Winners need to send us an email to email@example.com with YouTube name, real name, mailing address and what prize they won. Winners have 7 days to contact us to claim their prize.
Once the package leaves JBCOINSINC, we are not talking any responsibility for missing packages by the carrier.
20 Comments on “Saturday auction will start at 7 pm Central!”
I’d have to go with that beautiful sovereign bullion coin, the Canadian Maple leaf! That’s my favorite
I love the maple leaf. Always have always will.
All of them, new and old now! Have a fun auction tonight.❤😊
Love that Walking Liberty! But I also love those war Nickels!
I have to stick with the halves ! Always been a favorite !
I really like silver dollars, the Maple Leaf is really nice!! Happy bidding all!!
Although I like them all, my current favorite is the Silver Canadian Maple leaf coin!
I like the large coins and that Maple looks really nice.
Love the Canadian Maple Leaf but they’re all nice coins
Out of the 4 shown, the walking liberty is my favorite.
I love the shining sliver I would walk a mile and good luck everyone 👍😁
I do love the silver dollars, want more! But I do love anything old, I started with wheat pennies at a young age.
I like them all but I guess the maple leaf. Have a great night everyone. Remember to be courteous and thoughtful to everyone
I like the Walker the most, but Maple Leaf is cool too.
Hello, Good Evening. They are all beautiful coins. Silver kinda, hits me up right. All these coins are worth collecting. I , hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Wishing, You Mr J Mrs B and everyone and puppy, a peaceful blessed day and week, ahead 😊✌️🙏❤️
I like Walkers and .Maple Leafs…but honestly I love ALL that you bring to the table. Blessings & Love ❤❤
Despite the fact that I really like everything shown, the Walking Liberty Half Dollar is my favorite. Good Luck Everybody!!
I really love the Walking Liberty, such a great design !
Walking liberty for the win!! Definitely my favorite out of the bunch!!
The Canadian Maple Leaf is my FAVORITEST coin on that table