We hope to see you tonight. Don't forget to read the rules and leave a comment!
• You must be 18 years or older to bid
• Every item has a starting bid and it goes in increments of $1.00 up to $50 then $2 increments for bid $51- $99 and $5 increments for bids of $100 and up
• The starting bid price is entirely an opinion of the Host/Hosts not an actual item value
• We reserve the right to cancel any bid or withdraw an item
• First time bidders need to register by placing a $25 deposit to our PayPal or Zelle account: firstname.lastname@example.org before they place a bid.
The $25 deposit will be refunded if you don’t buy an item or deducted from your first purchase. First time winner needs to pay right after their first auction win or their deposit will be forfeit.
They will be also excluded from bidding in our future auctions. Unpaid items will be reauctioned at the end of the same auction.
• For people who bought an item previously, a payment must be made by the end of the auction.
• No numbers in the chat unless it’s a bid
• During an auction, please keep the chatting to a minimum, also we can’t answer questions not related to the auction. We need to look at the bids and don’t want to miss anyone. It is also disrespectful to 201our bidders and MODS.
• You don’t need to be a member to participate.
• The payment options are PayPal or Zelle – JBCOINSINC@GMAIL.COM;
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YOUTUBE SCREEN NAME in a note section with your payment.
• Shipping cost is $5, no matter how many items you buy or its value.
• We ship via USPS only, once a week, on Mondays.
• Winners need to send us their mailing info to our email: email@example.com
• U.S. ONLY
These can be found at the following links: YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines:
Official Rules for Giveaways on our channel: For the giveaways held during our live streams and through our channel, you must be of legal age or have parental permission to enter. All donations are meant to support the channel and enable us to improve the content for the channel. When you win something, contact us with your name, screenname, mailing address, what you won and the date of the stream to firstname.lastname@example.org Winners are determined by the hosts and have a week to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. This video is not affiliated nor endorsed by YouTube. YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all lability related to this Giveaway. All items in our giveaways were either purchased by us or given to us to be used in said giveaways. Giveaways on this channel are held in accordance with YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data sent to us is for the sole purpose of sending the item(s) won and will not be shared with any third party nor used for any other purpose. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
FREE GIVEAWAYS: Limited to US only. No Purchase necessary. To be included in our free GAW’s during the livestream on 03/11/2023, you must be present in the live stream and answers the question we asked in the video
Also, you need answer within 60 sec if we call your name.
Free giveaways will occur at 100 likes then in increments of 100, and at the end of the stream.
Winners need to send us an email to email@example.com with YouTube name, real name, mailing address and what prize they won. Winners have 7 days to contact us to claim their prize.
Once the package leaves JBCOINSINC, we are not talking any responsibility for missing packages by the carrier.
20 Comments on “Saturday night auction will start at 6 pm Central!”
That new York 10.00$ is my favorite! Wow! Hope ya all have a great night tonight!
I like the US Mint proof coin in that box 👍
The note is pretty awesome! Hard to pick a favorite when you like them all. Goodluck to everyone tonite!
Honestly that 10 dollar note looks super interesting 🤔🧐 I’ve been getting into currency lately and this would be a cool addition to the collection!
I’ll take the $10 spot any day of the week. Love my Red Seals. Glad you’re feeling better.
I love it all! 😊
Hello, Happy Saturday, to everyone! The Ten Dollar note, would be interesting to have. The a other ones presented are surely a definite plus to collect. They are all beautiful, to have, in ones collection. Wishing You and Your Family, Peace Love and Light, Blessings. Have a peaceful lovely evening and and week ahead ☺️✌️🙏❤️
Wow, that’s a hard choice! I think the $10 note is NICE! WOULD LOVE THAT!
However, I would happily accept either one of them 🤞
Thanks..JB..hope you have a great Saturday night..that $10 red note is awesome 👏..congrats to who wins tonight.I’ll be watching 👀 later.
Despite the fact that I like everything shown, the 10 dollar note is my favorite. Good Luck Everybody!!!
Another great auction, see you tonight !
Hey J an Mrs B hope you are well I love the mint sets the best also love the info good luck everyone tonight
I love the Dollar Bills no matter what denomination! 😉🤗
the silver kookaburra is awesome and my fav of the bunch!
I see a nice ounce of silver that would go nicely on my stack. A nice silver dime to stack also. Good luck on the drawing everyone!
Like hunting bills but rounds and sovereign the most. Thank you JB
I like all 4 of the items, but the silver round would be my first choice, but I choose all four!
Hi love the 10 dollar read seal nice one good luck YALL.
I love bank notes but I’m always leaning towards coins , they will always hold more value to me but overall, still a beautiful note