• You must be 18 years or older to bid
• Every item has a starting bid and it goes in increments of $1.00 up to $50 then $2 increments for bid $51- $99 and $5 increments for bids of $100 and up
• The starting bid price is entirely an opinion of the Host/Hosts not an actual item value
• We reserve the right to cancel any bid or withdraw an item
• First time bidders need to register by placing a $25 deposit to our PayPal account: email@example.com before they place a bid.
The $25 deposit will be refunded if you don’t buy an item or deducted from your first purchase. First time winner needs to pay right after their first auction win or their deposit will be forfeit.
They will be also excluded from bidding in our future auctions. Unpaid items will be reauctioned at the end of the same auction.
• For people who bought an item previously, a payment must be made by the end of the auction.
• No numbers in the chat unless it’s a bid
• During an auction, please keep the chatting to a minimum, also we can’t answer questions not related to the auction. We need to look at the bids and don’t want to miss anyone. It is also disrespectful to 201our bidders and MODS.
• You don’t need to be a member to participate.
• The ONLY payment options IS PayPal or – JBCOINSINC@GMAIL.COM;
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YOUTUBE SCREEN NAME in a note section with your payment.
• Shipping cost is $5, no matter how many items you buy or its value.
• We ship via USPS only, once a week, on Mondays.
• Winners need to send us their mailing info to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• U.S. ONLY
These can be found at the following links: YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines:
Official Rules for Giveaways on our channel: For the giveaways held during our live streams and through our channel, you must be of legal age or have parental permission to enter. All donations are meant to support the channel and enable us to improve the content for the channel. When you win something, contact us with your name, screenname, mailing address, what you won and the date of the stream to email@example.com Winners are determined by the hosts and have a week to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. This video is not affiliated nor endorsed by YouTube. YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all lability related to this Giveaway. All items in our giveaways were either purchased by us or given to us to be used in said giveaways. Giveaways on this channel are held in accordance with YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data sent to us is for the sole purpose of sending the item(s) won and will not be shared with any third party nor used for any other purpose. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
FREE GIVEAWAYS: Limited to US only. No Purchase necessary. To be included in our free GAW’s during the livestream on 05/13/2023, you must be present in the live stream and answers the question we asked in the video
Also, you need answer within 60 sec if we call your name.
Free giveaways will occur at 100 likes then in increments of 100, and at the end of the stream.
Winners need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with YouTube name, real name, mailing address and what prize they won. Winners have 7 days to contact us to claim their prize.
Once the package leaves JBCOINSINC, we are not talking any responsibility for missing packages by the carrier.
20 Comments on “Saturday night auction will start at 6 pm Central!”
I like any currency I can afford to get. Love them all. Glad your feeling better J.❤
I like silver certificates, $2 red seal notes and $5 blue seal notes! Hope to see you tonight!
I like the large print two dollar bills red seal preferably an a series with a solid serial number….Glad your feeling better J! Praying for you all!!! Love!
I love the red stamped special back $2 bill😊
The red seal two dollar bill by far is my favorite I hope you Guys are well and having a great saturday.
$2 red seal stamped first issues, are my favs
I definitely love the large 2 dollar bills, the old ones almost look fake lol
all bills are awesome,especially when their rare.
Love $2 bills but funny backs are also a favorite
I like silver certificates the best, but collect fancy and star notes when I run across them
Blue seal star notes are some of my favorites but fancy serial numbers are a very very close second 🥈
Hello, Pleasant Greetings. The two dollar notes are surely worthy of collecting. Though any of the bills mentioned are a great addition. Hope, all is well with, You, Mr J Mrs B and your family and puppy too 😊✌️🙏❤️
A large print of $2 bills are very cool.❤
I love the red stamped special back $2 bill
They both look great!
I like any older UNIQUE Bill especially one I do not have for example large print $2, or Older Silver Certificates any denomination, quite frankly the cool bills you find make me happy. Blessings & Love.❤️😊🙏🏻
I really enjoyed the red seals two and $5 bills
I really like gold and silver certificate bills. 🙏🙏Prayers that all goes well for Mr.J, Mrs. B, Puppy, and the family.🙏🙏 Good Luck Everybody!!!
Those bills are gorgeous, love the 2 dollars bill
I like the early 1900’s bills. $20 the most probably, I hope you have a good auction and are feeling better