See you at p pm Central!
• You must be 18 years or older to bid
• Every item has a starting bid and it goes in increments of $1.00 up to $50 then $2 increments for bid $51- $99 and $5 increments for bids of $100 and up
• The starting bid price is entirely an opinion of the Host/Hosts not an actual item value
• We reserve the right to cancel any bid or withdraw an item
• First time bidders need to register by placing a $25 deposit to our PayPal or Zelle account: firstname.lastname@example.org before they place a bid.
The $25 deposit will be refunded if you don’t buy an item or deducted from your first purchase. First time winner needs to pay right after their first auction win or their deposit will be forfeit.
They will be also excluded from bidding in our future auctions. Unpaid items will be reauctioned at the end of the same auction.
• For people who bought an item previously, a payment must be made by the end of the auction.
• No numbers in the chat unless it’s a bid
• During an auction, please keep the chatting to a minimum, also we can’t answer questions not related to the auction. We need to look at the bids and don’t want to miss anyone. It is also disrespectful to 201our bidders and MODS.
• You don’t need to be a member to participate.
• The payment options are PayPal or Zelle – JBCOINSINC@GMAIL.COM;
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YOUTUBE SCREEN NAME in a note section with your payment.
• Shipping cost is $5, no matter how many items you buy or its value.
• We ship via USPS only, once a week, on Mondays.
• Winners need to send us their mailing info to our email: email@example.com
• U.S. ONLY
These can be found at the following links: YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines:
Official Rules for Giveaways on our channel: For the giveaways held during our live streams and through our channel, you must be of legal age or have parental permission to enter. All donations are meant to support the channel and enable us to improve the content for the channel. When you win something, contact us with your name, screenname, mailing address, what you won and the date of the stream to firstname.lastname@example.org Winners are determined by the hosts and have a week to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. This video is not affiliated nor endorsed by YouTube. YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all lability related to this Giveaway. All items in our giveaways were either purchased by us or given to us to be used in said giveaways. Giveaways on this channel are held in accordance with YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data sent to us is for the sole purpose of sending the item(s) won and will not be shared with any third party nor used for any other purpose. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
FREE GIVEAWAYS: Limited to US only. No Purchase necessary. To be included in our free GAW’s during the livestream on 03/13/2023, you must be present in the live stream and answers the question we asked in the video:
Also, you need answer within 60 sec if we call your name.
Free giveaways will occur at 100 likes then in increments of 100, and at the end of the stream.
Winners need to send us an email to email@example.com with YouTube name, real name, mailing address and what prize they won. Winners have 7 days to contact us to claim their prize.
Once the package leaves JBCOINSINC, we are not talking any responsibility for missing packages by the carrier.
20 Comments on “Auction announcement for Monday!”
The Queen. Thanks J&B
I like the queen better. I think that’s my favorite. Good luck with your live stream tonight J and B
Long Live The Queen 👑!
Despite the fact that I like both coins, the Queen Elizabeth coin is my favorite. Good Luck Everybody!!!
Hello, Pleasant Greetings! I will select the George Washington coin. The beauty that this coin has is outstanding! Wishing everyone and their families, Peace Love and Light, Blessings. Have a great evening, ahead ☺️✌️🙏❤️
I LOVE THE SILVER ROUNDS !!
The more silver the merrier so I’m going with the queen round!
I like the Canadian Silver dollar! God bless and see y’all in a bit
Have the other sovereign for stacking. The Washington is my preferred collection theme for legacy pieces. Thanks again JB
I don’t have the Washington yet, but also love the Aussie coins…so….BOTH!
I love the Canadian and Australian Silver Dollars, they have a variety of interesting subjects on the reverse sides.
Well, they are both silver, so I love them both!
The Australian Silver Dollar is very nice with QE II on it !! Happy Monday J&B !! St Patrick’s is on Friday – Green Coins for All !!
Canadian silver round is my favorite.
I like the detail of GW on the horse. You don’t see him like that very often any more I wonder why?
I do got to say I like both of these
I think the Washington commemorative is my favorite of the two , but I wouldn’t turn down the 1 ouncer either lol
I’m not familiar with either but they both look really nice! Thanks & good luck everyone!
I suppose my favorite is the GW on the right, I’ve never seen either coin however
Good morning. I think I like the Elizabeth Australian dollar the best. Hope to see everyone tonight.