Please read the info below and leave comment!
• You must be 18 years or older to bid
• Every item has a starting bid and it goes in increments of $1.00 up to $50 then $2 increments for bid $51- $99 and $5 increments for bids of $100 and up
• The starting bid price is entirely an opinion of the Host/Hosts not an actual item value
• We reserve the right to cancel any bid or withdraw an item
• First time bidders need to register by placing a $25 deposit to our PayPal or Zelle account: email@example.com before they place a bid.
The $25 deposit will be refunded if you don’t buy an item or deducted from your first purchase. First time winner needs to pay right after their first auction win or their deposit will be forfeit.
They will be also excluded from bidding in our future auctions. Unpaid items will be reauctioned at the end of the same auction.
• For people who bought an item previously, a payment must be made by the end of the auction.
• No numbers in the chat unless it’s a bid
• During an auction, please keep the chatting to a minimum, also we can’t answer questions not related to the auction. We need to look at the bids and don’t want to miss anyone. It is also disrespectful to 201our bidders and MODS.
• You don’t need to be a member to participate.
• The payment options are PayPal or Zelle – JBCOINSINC@GMAIL.COM;
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YOUTUBE SCREEN NAME in a note section with your payment.
• Shipping cost is $5, no matter how many items you buy or its value.
• We ship via USPS only, once a week, on Mondays.
• Winners need to send us their mailing info to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• U.S. ONLY
These can be found at the following links: YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines:
Official Rules for Giveaways on our channel: For the giveaways held during our live streams and through our channel, you must be of legal age or have parental permission to enter. All donations are meant to support the channel and enable us to improve the content for the channel. When you win something, contact us with your name, screenname, mailing address, what you won and the date of the stream to email@example.com Winners are determined by the hosts and have a week to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. This video is not affiliated nor endorsed by YouTube. YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all lability related to this Giveaway. All items in our giveaways were either purchased by us or given to us to be used in said giveaways. Giveaways on this channel are held in accordance with YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data sent to us is for the sole purpose of sending the item(s) won and will not be shared with any third party nor used for any other purpose. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
FREE GIVEAWAYS: Limited to US only. No Purchase necessary. To be included in our free GAW’s during the livestream on 02/22/2023, you must be present in the live stream and answers the question we asked in the video:
Also, you need answer within 60 sec if we call your name.
Free giveaways will occur at 100 likes then in increments of 100, and at the end of the stream.
Winners need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with YouTube name, real name, mailing address and what prize they won. Winners have 7 days to contact us to claim their prize.
Once the package leaves JBCOINSINC, we are not talking any responsibility for missing packages by the carrier.
20 Comments on “Auction announcement for Wednesday!”
Can’t wait for the live stream! Silver certificates are my absolute favorite let alone sequential ones!
I’ve been attracted to the old coins, but recently, I’ve really been enjoying collecting the Silver Certs!
I prefer coins, but it is always a delight to see old notes.
Hello, Pleasant Greetings. The notes are great collectables, to have in anyone’s collection. Though, l like coins the best, of all. Everything offered in the coin hobby, is welcome. Best always to everyone. Wishing you and your families, Peace Love and Light, Health and Blessings 🙂✌️🙏❤️
Hello J and Mrs. B. Its been a while! Hope all is well. Im really into the older red and blue seals. I have a harder time finding them with buddies where im located!
Hi J & B! I prefer the coins as it seems a little more obtainable to me.
I’m a Lincoln cent collector, but since I’ve been watching your auctions I’ve been getting more educated on other coins and paper money. I’ve even won some from you !!!!!!
Sequential notes 😱 nice!! I do like these as well as sequential $2’s!
I love the Blue Seal Knotes. And your Auction.
Hello J and B! Big fan of the silver certificates, sequencial or not. Looking forward to the auction!
I think the sequential Blue Note Silver Certificates are really cool!
Love Silver Certificates but my favorite to collect bill is the $2 Bill.
Mrs B always works hard for us! I like them all!
Any crisp red seal or blue seal notes are at the top of my list, especially if they are sequentially numbered!
I love those sequential bills, but I love all of your stuff!
I like all sequential notes. I collect $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100! The best, however, are the older notes. Very hard to find IMO.
I like silver certs! Have a few but all have been folded. I have one star that is cut off-center, that’s my favorite. Looking forward to seeing higher quality examples!
Silver certificates are my absolute favorite let alone sequential ones!
I love silver certificates especially when they are sequential!
Sequential numbered notes I DO PREFER. I REALLY like silver certs, ESPECIALLY when in numerical order!