Read the info & leave a comment if you wish to participate in our free giveaways!
• You must be 18 years or older to bid
• Every item has a starting bid and it goes in increments of $1.00 up to $50 then $2 increments for bid $51- $99 and $5 increments for bids of $100 and up
• The starting bid price is entirely an opinion of the Host/Hosts not an actual item value
• We reserve the right to cancel any bid or withdraw an item
• First time bidders need to register by placing a $25 deposit to our PayPal or Zelle account: email@example.com before they place a bid.
The $25 deposit will be refunded if you don’t buy an item or deducted from your first purchase. First time winner needs to pay right after their first auction win or their deposit will be forfeit.
They will be also excluded from bidding in our future auctions. Unpaid items will be reauctioned at the end of the same auction.
• For people who bought an item previously, a payment must be made by the end of the auction.
• No numbers in the chat unless it’s a bid
• During an auction, please keep the chatting to a minimum, also we can’t answer questions not related to the auction. We need to look at the bids and don’t want to miss anyone. It is also disrespectful to 201our bidders and MODS.
• You don’t need to be a member to participate.
• The payment options are PayPal or Zelle – JBCOINSINC@GMAIL.COM;
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YOUTUBE SCREEN NAME in a note section with your payment.
• Shipping cost is $5, no matter how many items you buy or its value.
• We ship via USPS only, once a week, on Mondays.
• Winners need to send us their mailing info to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• U.S. ONLY
These can be found at the following links: YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines:
Official Rules for Giveaways on our channel: For the giveaways held during our live streams and through our channel, you must be of legal age or have parental permission to enter. All donations are meant to support the channel and enable us to improve the content for the channel. When you win something, contact us with your name, screenname, mailing address, what you won and the date of the stream to email@example.com Winners are determined by the hosts and have a week to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. This video is not affiliated nor endorsed by YouTube. YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all lability related to this Giveaway. All items in our giveaways were either purchased by us or given to us to be used in said giveaways. Giveaways on this channel are held in accordance with YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data sent to us is for the sole purpose of sending the item(s) won and will not be shared with any third party nor used for any other purpose. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
FREE GIVEAWAYS: Limited to US only. No Purchase necessary. To be included in our free GAW’s during the livestream on 03.01.23 you must be present in the live stream and answers the question we asked in the video.
Also, you need answer within 60 sec if we call your name.
Free giveaways will occur at 100 likes then in increments of 100, and at the end of the stream.
Winners need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with YouTube name, real name, mailing address and what prize they won. Winners have 7 days to contact us to claim their prize.
Once the package leaves JBCOINSINC, we are not talking any responsibility for missing packages by the carrier.
20 Comments on “Auction announcement for Wednesday!”
Star notes are always my favorite 😍
I like the 2$ bills. I used to have a pretty nice collection of them.
Hello J&B! I like the silver certificates in all denominations! Good luck tonite to everyone!
I like the $5 red seals! But the $2 red seals are very cool too. Good luck with your live stream J and B
Hello, Good Evening! The Two Dollar and Star notes, are ones to add, to a collection. Though, all notes are wonderful to collect and keep. Wishing everyone and their families Peace Love and Light, Blessings ☺️✌️🙏❤️
I like star notes and always check for them .
I like the Two Dollar red seal bills the most!
Silver certificates over and over are hands down the best for me budget friendly and still nice to look at!🧐🤗
I like the silver certificates, thanks J&B!
I LOVE THE HORSE BLANKETS, SOME DAY I WILL BUY SOME !!
I have always liked the Two Dollar bills but, the Five are looking pretty good.
i like the education bill series those designs just blow me away
Tonight I am going with sequential numbered silver Certificates. Also Red Seal $5 because I don’t have that one. Thank you for ALL the cool things you bring to the table. BLESSINGS & LOVE ❤️ 🙏🏻😊
Siver certificates and star notes are awesome. I love the details on the reverse of the $2 bill tho.
Two dollar for me! My poppa always had me look out for them for him! ❤
I have always like looking at bills, however I really enjoy coins even more. There has always been a personal appeal to the artistry of coins and the process of their creations.
I love the $1 Silver Star Notes!!
I like the $5 red seal. The design is cool.
Gotta go with the $2.00’s. Thanks J&B
I have always liked the $2 bills. There is just something about them.