• You must be 18 years or older to bid
• Every item has a starting bid and it goes in increments of $1.00 up to $50 then $2 increments for bid $51- $99 and $5 increments for bids of $100 and up
• The starting bid price is entirely an opinion of the Host/Hosts not an actual item value
• We reserve the right to cancel any bid or withdraw an item
• First time bidders need to register by placing a $25 deposit to our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org before they place a bid.
The $25 deposit will be refunded if you don’t buy an item or deducted from your first purchase. First time winner needs to pay right after their first auction win or their deposit will be forfeit.
They will be also excluded from bidding in our future auctions. Unpaid items will be reauctioned at the end of the same auction.
• For people who bought an item previously, a payment must be made by the end of the auction.
• No numbers in the chat unless it’s a bid
• During an auction, please keep the chatting to a minimum, also we can’t answer questions not related to the auction. We need to look at the bids and don’t want to miss anyone. It is also disrespectful to 201our bidders and MODS.
• You don’t need to be a member to participate.
• The ONLY payment options IS PayPal or – JBCOINSINC@GMAIL.COM;
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YOUTUBE SCREEN NAME in a note section with your payment.
• Shipping cost is $5, no matter how many items you buy or its value.
• We ship via USPS only, once a week, on Mondays.
• Winners need to send us their mailing info to our email: email@example.com
• U.S. ONLY
These can be found at the following links: YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines:
Official Rules for Giveaways on our channel: For the giveaways held during our live streams and through our channel, you must be of legal age or have parental permission to enter. All donations are meant to support the channel and enable us to improve the content for the channel. When you win something, contact us with your name, screenname, mailing address, what you won and the date of the stream to firstname.lastname@example.org Winners are determined by the hosts and have a week to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. This video is not affiliated nor endorsed by YouTube. YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all lability related to this Giveaway. All items in our giveaways were either purchased by us or given to us to be used in said giveaways. Giveaways on this channel are held in accordance with YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data sent to us is for the sole purpose of sending the item(s) won and will not be shared with any third party nor used for any other purpose. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
FREE GIVEAWAYS: Limited to US only. No Purchase necessary. To be included in our free GAW’s during the livestream on 05/12/2023, you must be present in the live stream and answers the question we asked in the video-
Also, you need answer within 60 sec if we call your name.
Free giveaways will occur at 100 likes then in increments of 100, and at the end of the stream.
Winners need to send us an email to email@example.com with YouTube name, real name, mailing address and what prize they won. Winners have 7 days to contact us to claim their prize.
Once the package leaves JBCOINSINC, we are not talking any responsibility for missing packages by the carrier.
21 Comments on “Friday night auction announcement!”
I love the proof coin
I like the proof version of Ellis Islands.
I love the proof but overall I like the uncirculated coins. I have 2 of the proofs but no uncirculated. Might have to bid tonight!
Uncirculated version high graded ones
Hi j and b im picking the uncirculated, those are always more mysterious, i think.
I’ve got to go with Proofs …esp if they are Silver….I hope puppy is doing better….see ya tonight..
I like the proof coin and have a good night. I hope all is well. Thank y’all
I love the proof i also have this in my prestige set really nice coin
I like the the proof.
I prefer proofs. Uncirculated is cool but I always lean towards lower mintage and silver.
i guess i would say the proof coin.although the other coin is sweet as well
The commemerative proof Ellis Island is the coin that has caught my eye. I like it the best.
Let’s go good luck everyone and have some fun tonight
Uncirculated for sure
I like Uncirculated sets
I like the silver proof the best ✌️
I like the uncirculated version of the coin
I like the proof coin, but the uncirculated usually has a lower mintage, I got both back in 1986.
I like the proof coins best
I like the uncirculated coins
Hello J and B, I like the look of the uncirculated. See you tonight.