Read the info & leave a comment!
• You must be 18 years or older to bid
• Every item has a starting bid and it goes in increments of $1.00 up to $50 then $2 increments for bid $51- $99 and $5 increments for bids of $100 and up
• The starting bid price is entirely an opinion of the Host/Hosts not an actual item value
• We reserve the right to cancel any bid or withdraw an item
• First time bidders need to register by placing a $25 deposit to our PayPal or Zelle account: firstname.lastname@example.org before they place a bid.
The $25 deposit will be refunded if you don’t buy an item or deducted from your first purchase. First time winner needs to pay right after their first auction win or their deposit will be forfeit.
They will be also excluded from bidding in our future auctions. Unpaid items will be reauctioned at the end of the same auction.
• For people who bought an item previously, a payment must be made by the end of the auction.
• No numbers in the chat unless it’s a bid
• During an auction, please keep the chatting to a minimum, also we can’t answer questions not related to the auction. We need to look at the bids and don’t want to miss anyone. It is also disrespectful to 201our bidders and MODS.
• You don’t need to be a member to participate.
• The payment options are PayPal or Zelle – JBCOINSINC@GMAIL.COM;
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR YOUTUBE SCREEN NAME in a note section with your payment.
• Shipping cost is $5, no matter how many items you buy or its value.
• We ship via USPS only, once a week, on Mondays.
• Winners need to send us their mailing info to our email: email@example.com
• U.S. ONLY
These can be found at the following links: YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines:
Official Rules for Giveaways on our channel: For the giveaways held during our live streams and through our channel, you must be of legal age or have parental permission to enter. All donations are meant to support the channel and enable us to improve the content for the channel. When you win something, contact us with your name, screenname, mailing address, what you won and the date of the stream to firstname.lastname@example.org Winners are determined by the hosts and have a week to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. This video is not affiliated nor endorsed by YouTube. YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all lability related to this Giveaway. All items in our giveaways were either purchased by us or given to us to be used in said giveaways. Giveaways on this channel are held in accordance with YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service. Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data sent to us is for the sole purpose of sending the item(s) won and will not be shared with any third party nor used for any other purpose. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
FREE GIVEAWAYS: Limited to US only. No Purchase necessary. To be included in our free GAW’s during the livestream on 02/20/2023, you must be present in the live stream and answers the question we asked in the video
Also, you need answer within 60 sec if we call your name.
Free giveaways will occur at 100 likes then in increments of 100, and at the end of the stream.
Winners need to send us an email to email@example.com with YouTube name, real name, mailing address and what prize they won. Winners have 7 days to contact us to claim their prize.
Once the package leaves JBCOINSINC, we are not talking any responsibility for missing packages by the carrier.
20 Comments on “Monday night is an auction night!”
Morgan is my favorite of what’s on the screen. Good luck everyone!
To be honest, right now I like the cents. I prefer the large cents but I’d take the wheat back
Hello, Good Afternoon. Hope all is well with You J and Mrs B and everyone. I, like the Morgan’s along with the other coins presented. I, would welcome any of those coins to a fine collection. Wishing everyone Peace Love and Light, Blessings 🙂✌️🙏❤️
I like the beautiful and brilliant Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin. I’ll have to work my way up to a Morgan one day!
I like the old silver coins that makes the Morgan my pick. I have quite a few and always enjoy getting the out and thinking about what was going on back when they were being minted and used. ✌️
I’m a Lincoln head cent person, but I’m falling in love with the silver Maple Leaf !!!!
The Morgan’s are my favorite, however any new piece of silver, is always nice to have in my possession. Hope all is well with both of you. See you soon. Love and hugs
I like the Canadian Maple Leaf. Love your channel and waiting for the live!
I always liked the Morgan Dollar. My grandfather use to collect them.
I would have to say that the Morgan dollars are my favorite of all the items on the table.
Thanks for always engaging the audience JBcoins!! Maple all the way.
I love the wheat cent. These are my favorite!!!
I like the detail on the Canadian Maple Leaf. Thanks J&B
Looking forward to another interesting auction
I’d love that Morgan for sure but I’d be happy with any one. Good luck everyone!
The Maple Leaf is one of my Favorites
The wheat Pennies. All time classic and it’s always an adventure searching a bag of them
i love the kangaroo design. never owned one or seen one in my near by shop
My favorite has consistently been the Morgan’s. Although when funds allow, thanks to Mr Bruce, the Canadian is becoming interesting.
I like anything you bring to the table. That Maple Leaf 🍁 is catching my eye. BLESSINGS & LOVE!! 🥰❤️