First Silver Dollar in a Specimen Set! Order today!
The Canadian Arctic Expedition was an important event in the exploration of the Canadian Arctic, helping to map the extent of Canada’s Arctic territory, preserve Canada’s sovereignty in the region, and uncover important research about the people, flora, fauna, and geology of the region. The year 2013 marks the 100th anniversary of the Canadian Arctic Expedition.
Order yours today!
• First Silver Dollar in a Specimen Set!
• Your Specimen Silver Dollar is certified to be 99.99% pure silver.
• The specimen finish is a three-fold combination of brilliant and frosted relief on a lined finish background; a finish unique to the Royal Canadian Mint.
• Each coin in this set has been individually inspected to ensure that it meets the exacting standards of the Royal Canadian Mint.
• Your Specimen Set celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Canadian Arctic Expedition with a coin whose artistry draws on the rich legacy of imagery from the historic exploration of the Canadian Arctic.
• Limited to 20,000 coins worldwide.